Shipping & Returns
- When will my order ship:
- Orders placed by 1:00PM (EST) Monday thru Friday ship the same day. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday ship on the following business day.
- When will my order arrive:
- All giftbaskets, including bakery items are shipped from Pennsylvania. Transit times are as follows using Ground Shipping:
- 1- 2 days Ground Transit Time: PA, NJ, NY, DE, VA, MD, DC, WV, OH, IN, RI, CT, MA, ME, NH, VT, GA, FL, SC, NC, VA, TN, AL, IL, MI, MO
- 3 - 4 Days Ground Transit Time: NM, AZ, MT, WY, KS, NE, OK, SD, ND, IA, MN, TX, LA, MS, AR
- 5 days Ground Transit Time: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT, CO
- We also offer expedited shipping methods using USPS Priority Mail which will arrive in 2- 3 days or UPS next day or 2nd day guarantee.
- During the months of May thru August, baskets containing Fruit or Perishable items that are ordered on a Friday ship the following business day due to shipping carrier warehouse temperature conditions. We use ice gel packs and thermal packaging for all perishable items during these months to keep items as cool as possible. We do recommend you select USPS Priority Mail or UPS 2nd day shipping methods during these times.
- Questions and Answers:
- What if we provided an incorrect or incomplete address?
- If we ship a gift basket to an incorrect address then it will be returned to us. Unfortunately, we are charged a flat $15 fee to return the package, which we must in turn charge you. Once a package with an incorrect or incomplete address has left the building there is little we can do. Either way the package will be returned to us. You will be contacted and will be given the option to re-ship the package at an additional charge or we will issue you a credit less the initial shipping charge.
- What if the gift is going to a hospital?
- If a gift is being shipped to a hospital for a patient, it is delivered to a receiving area. From there, the hospital staff brings the package to a patient's room. This process could delay the package from being delivered to a recipient for several hours and, depending on the time of day that it is initially delivered, the package might not get to the recipient until the next day. This process is to ensure the safety and privacy of the patients in the hospital. Please note: If you select your gift to be delivered on the weekend, its delivery can be delayed by this process.
- What if the gift is going to a college?
- If a gift is being shipped to a college, the package is most often delivered to the Campus Mail Room. This occurs even when an exact address, complete with door number, is on a package. This is a security measure most colleges put in place to ensure the safety of their students. Please note: If you select your gift to be delivered on the weekend, its delivery can be delayed by this process.
- What if the gift is going to a business?
- If a gift is being shipped to a business, FedEx and UPS will deliver the package to the designated area where they deliver all other packages to the company. This may be a receiving area, a welcome desk, or an administrative desk. Many companies do not allow the delivery drivers to enter an office in pursuit of a recipient, so once the package has been signed for, it is the companiesâ€™ responsibility to make sure the gift reaches the correct person.
- Returns Policy
- Please contact us within 3 business days and let us know the reason for return, we will provide you with instructions on how to return the item back to us. If the item was damaged in shipping, contact us as soon as possible so that we may process a claim with the shipping carrier and a photo of the damaged shipment. Once we receive the item back, we will issue you a refund less the original shipping cost. Customer is responsible for cost of return shipping. You can expect to receive your refund within 48 - 72 hours upon receipt of return.
We work hard to make your gift as close as the photo and description shown on our website. Occasionally, we may run out of a specific item. While this does not occur often, we reserve the right to substitute the unavailable item for a different item of equal or greater value including containers and other gift packaging.
- At this time, we only ship to an address located in the United States. We do not ship internationally at this time.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes. All items must be tracked for delivery purposes in the event a proof of delivery is required by GPS tracking.
- Shipping Wine
Gifts that contain alcohol must be signed for with a 21+ signature is required! This policy is non-negotiable; please do not ask for us to even bend this rule. Due to Local and State ordinances, gift baskets containing wine may only be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY. Additionally, you must be 21 years and older to purchase gift baskets containing wine. FedEx and UPS cannot leave this package without an adult signature; someone 21 or over must be there to sign for it.